Unfortunately there are times when an item may need to be returned to us. Contact us with any issues prior to returning an item as we will work towards resolving any issues as quickly as possible.
* You must provide proof of purchase with reason for return and contact details. Please return as received, using original box/part packaging, including bubble wrap to protect in transit and for possible restocking. If an item being returned is not well packed, missing parts, or has been damaged, we will not provide a refund.
* In most cases an item/s is sent with free express post to the customer, however as we are charged for posting the item/s, any refund will be less postage costs incurred by us. In the case of an incorrect item ordered or item not required, any credit card or PayPal processing fees are also not refunded as we are not refunded the charges.
The following issues sometimes occur -
1. Damage received during transit – we do not replace an item if damaged by post or courier as our items are well packed and inspected before shipping. You may contact us prior to purchasing to enquire about transit insurance.
2. Incorrect item received – please contact us to resolve the problem and for a speedy resolution. We will pay for the item to be returned providing it is in original condition/packaging.
3. Incorrect item ordered – we will accept items returned in original condition/packaging within 30 days of purchase, with postage costs to be paid by the buyer. In the case of a refund any credit card or PayPal processing fees are not refunded. Please contact us so we are aware of the return.
4. Item not required – we provide a 30 day return policy if the item you purchased is not required. Item must be unused and in original condition with packaging/boxes as supplied. The postage costs are paid by the customer. A refund is only provided on the part and not the original postage cost incurred by us. Any credit card or PayPal processing fees are not refunded. Please contact us to notify of the item being returned.
4a. Item not required and request to cancel - if an order has not been updated for posting, it is possible in most cases, that we can cancel the order. If payment has been made a refund will then be provided via the same payment gateway used, less any credit card or PayPal processing fees that we have incurred that are not refunded to us from the cancellation.
5. Manufacturing fault during 12 month warranty - we will replace the item under the manufacturer’s warranty conditions with proof of purchase. Buyer to pay all postage costs associated with return and sending the replacement item during 12 month warranty period. Please contact us to notify of claim.
6. Product faulty at fitting during 30 day return period. Proof of purchase must be provided. Please contact us immediately to notify of claim and we can assist to resolve quickly.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
ACE AUTO PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
PO BOX 2316
MELTON SOUTH VICTORIA 3338